This post may contain affiliate links which fund the My Sparkling Life blog.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Looking for a line to keep mom & baby’s skin silky smooth? Check out Green Goo! This organic skincare line provides pure, natural and healing ingredients to nourish skin. Green Goo believes in using only the highest-quality, natural, beneficial ingredients the earth has to offer… food for your skin!
These products are being used with the Mandela Foundation for their portable hospitals, with World Vision for their Somalia team helping with wound care and even John Hopkins! Your purchase and gift will contribute to offering clean products around the globe.
- Baby Bar – Aloe and Calendula Baby Bar is specially formulated for your baby’s delicate sensitive skin.
- Baby Balm – Treats baby acne, soothes diaper rash and gently moisturizes from head to toe.
Both the bar & balm smell…ahhmazing & is great for tots as well! My littlest guy is almost 4 and loves the smell and how soft if makes his skin. I love that it’s all natural and formulated for delicate skin.
But their products don’t stop at baby! They also offer some goodies for mom!
- Nursing Cream – Nursing Comfort is a delicate homeopathic formula of Calendula and Chamomile flowers that allow you to enjoy nursing your baby while protecting your sensitive skin. Safe for both mothers and babies, this salve comforts and provides help for sore, cracked nipples. Vegetarian. Naturally Non-Toxic. Lanolin free.
- Sitz Bath – Herbal Sitz Bath calms and soothes the healing process following the birth experience by reducing the pain and inflammation of hemorrhoids, and swollen vaginal and perennial tissues. Eases bleeding and reduces prevalence of infections to the bladder, caesarean incisions, and tears. The carefully chosen herbal blend, not only offers medicinal values, but also relaxes and eases the mind of new mothers.
- Belly Balm – As our body stretches it is fundamental to hydrate and nourish the skin. Belly Balm is a blend of nutrient rich cocoa and shea butter that naturally moisturizes and hydrates the expanding body to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Soothes and moisturizes itchy skin. Use during all stages of pregnancy and as a post partum skin recovery treatment. Lanolin free.